Thursday 8 May 2014

Somethings Cannot be Ignored


I'm not happy that I have not posted anything in a long while, but I've been very busy with school work, child care and running a home. In the midst of all the hustle and bustle of my life, I couldn't ignore the whole Boko Haram bombings and the most talked about abduction of the Chibok girls.

I still wonder who they are, who their sponsors are, and if they have got any hearts at all (it doesn't seem like they do anyway). How else can a group of people cause so much pain to families and a nation without batting an eyelid?
Anyway, this is no time to question if the Chibok girls were kidnapped or otherwise, neither is it a time to trade blames. My friend told me two weeks ago that he cannot believe that the once happiest people in the world now have loads of problems. In my honest opinion, we have traded enough blames but they have got us nowhere. We need to do something else to prevent the rut we are in already.

I believe we need to pray sincerely for Nigeria, not for our needs or for our families, but for our dear nation. We need to ask God to show us how else to tackle everything going wrong. We only have Nigeria and we cannot continue living like this. Let us ask God to direct us aright. God bless Nigeria, Amen.

ps: I'll try to post more often.

One Love,
Lae'.

No comments:

Post a Comment